Beckwith Park at a glance
Click on the plan above for a larger image.
- 16 hectares (40 Acres) of General Industry zoned land.
- Extensive landscaped frontages to Barossa Valley Highway and Tolley Road.
- Total existing building area in excess of 68,000 sq. metres.
- 6,000 sq. metres of unique underground maturation cellars providing economical, temperature controlled storage for barrels or finished goods.
- 1,500 sq. meters of purpose built, refurbished office accommodation.
- Land available in designated development zones to construct customized buildings tailored to suit client requirements.
- Choose from a range of temperature controlled warehousing or insulated dry goods storage.
- Building areas range from 865 sq. metres to 15,400 sq. metres.
- Rapid transit highway connection via the Northern Expressway and the Sturt Highway – Duplication projects.
- B-Double access to and from Beckwith Park to Sturt Highway and major winery operations within the region.
- Extensive stainless steel wine and bulk liquid storage (more than 15 million litres).
- Liquid trade waste facilities are provided across Beckwith Park by NPEC, an EPA licensed waste water treatment operator.
- Mains gas connection available.
- High speed Broadband internet connection available.
- Architecturally designed master plan and landscaping with contemporary client amenities.
Note: All building areas referred above are indicative and approximate only.
For leasing enquiries please contact Ben Scott on 0412 335 556.